Listen to This!
In episode 48, I kick off my Women of Medical Cannabis podcast series with a candid, one-on-one, conversation with one of my all-time favorite people, Miss Teddi Jo Kohr.
Miss Teddi, as she likes to be called, is a very unique, special, and colorful person, both inside and out! She is impossible not to love.
I first met Miss Teddi several years ago when I was looking for people to create videos for a project that I was working on. Miss Teddi is an expert on the use of raw cannabis and so she created some amazing videos.
It was during this time that Miss Teddi went through a metamorphosis from a shy, insecure woman, fighting the many demons that robbed her of confidence, into an unstoppable force to be reckoned with.
And it all seem to happen in the blink of an eye. Miss Teddi is on a mission to educate and to share her love with everybody.
She is a gift to us all. If you have seen any of her videos or have visited her Facebook page then you already know what I’m talking about.
In this interview Miss Teddi share her story of abuse, drug-addiction, stroke, cancer and near-death experiences. Miss Teddi is very candid and vulnerable. She is undeniably human and beyond that a true survivor. Fasten your seat belt.
In this conversation Miss Teddi Talks about:
- The medical cannabis climate in New Mexico
- Her future move to Los Vegas
- Her experience with creating videos
- Her childhood in Texas
- Her introduction to cannabis in rehab
- Being held hostage on a drug deal gone bad
- Recovering from a stroke
- Creating her own line of CBD products
- Her introduction into raw cannabis
- Juicing with cannabis
- Educating her doctors on the use of cannabis
- How she was able to eliminate 25 pharmaceuticals with cannabis
- What she is working on now
- What is happening with her book