Listen to this!
In episode 29, I am honored to welcome April Merritt Pace as my guest on the medical pot guide. April is the co-founder, with her friend Jill Swing, of the South Carolina Compassionate Care Alliance, and let me tell you she is a force to recon with.
In this interview, April shares the story of how she and Jill, after a long period of marginally successful treatments with HEMP CBD oil, were able to successfully treat their daughters, Dixie and Mary Louise, who suffer from seizure disorders, with full extract cannabis oil.
Unfortunately, to obtain this treatment, they had to leave their state, and then had to painfully watch their daughters amazing recoveries fade away when they returned to South Carolina, where they had no option but to return to the Hemp CBD oil for treatment.
This spurred them to organize and to take on the very conservative government of South Carolina to fight for their daughter’s, and all the people in South Carolina, whose lives could be changed with access to the full extract cannabis oil.
Today, there are two bills that are before the South Carolina legislature that could do just that.
In this interview, April talks about:
– The story of here daughter, Dixie’s, epilepsy and how she came to use medical cannabis to treat it.
– The effectiveness of hemp CBD oil in treating Dixie’s and Mary Louise’s epilepsy.
– How April and Jill took their daughters up to Maine, to receive treatments from Dr. Dustin Sulak.
– How effective the FULL EXTRACT CANNABIS OIL was with helping Dixie and Mary Louise with their epilepsy.
– How April and Jill became involved in the political process of fighting for the legalization of medical cannabis in South Carolina.
– The support that she has received from the South Carolina government.
– The support that she received from her family, friends and neighbors.
– The bills that are presently in front of the legislature.
– The interests that are lobbying to defeat these bills.
– How the people of South Carolina can help.
– The advice April has for other parents who may be facing the dilemma with their children where they need full extract cannabis oil and yet, live in an illegal state.
CLICK HERE to go to the South Carolina Compassionate Care Alliance website
CLICK HERE to contact the South Carolina Compassionate Care Alliance
CLICK HERE to go to the South Carolina Compassionate Care Facebook Page
CLICK HERE to donate to the South Carolina Compassionate Care Alliance
CLICK HERE to go to the SC Compassionate Care Act Senate Bill 212
CLICK HERE to go to the SC Compassionate Care Act House Bill 3521
Wouldn’t you LOVE to learn how to make your own medicine?
If So than CLICK HERE!
IS MEDICAL CANNABIS RIGHT FOR YOU?
This new interactive PDF will guide you through the medical cannabis jungle!
The New Cannabis Patients Road-Map & Guide
This PDF contains an interactive road-map that will lead you through the many decisions that you may face when considering whether medical cannabis is right for you.
…also included is a new patients guide that will ensure that your first experience with cannabis is a good one!
…and of course I’ve included my 10 favorite strains of medical cannabis!