Listen to This!
In episode 39 I have the pleasure of presenting my second interview with Dr Rachna Patael.
In the interview Dr. Patel answers the following questions:
- In your practice, you walk people, step-by-step, through the process of safely using medical cannabis. What are the basic steps that you take your patients through?
- Are there any recent studies that have been of particular interest to you that we should know about?
- On January 1st California will be a legal adult use state. How do you think that this will affect medical cannabis patients?
- A big topic that comes up a lot in my Facebook Group is Hemp CBD Oil. Can you share with us how hemp CBD oil differs from full plant cannabis oil, or FECO, and what role does it serve in treating patients?
- I get a lot of questions from members who want to know how to find the right strain of medical cannabis to treat what ails them. What do you recommend to your patients looking for strains that are effective with their conditions?
- The main complaint that many have with using medical cannabis is that they don’t want to get high. What do you recommend for your patients with this concern?
- What are the long-term affects of using medical cannabis and how can patients best mitigate them?
- The use of CO2 vape pens has become ubiquitous here in CA and for good reason. They’re convenient and there are a lot of different oils available. Do you recommend them to your patients and is there any health concerns that you have in regard to their use?
- Let me ask you about possible negative interactions that cannabis can have with other pharmaceuticals. What should patients be aware of in regard to that?
- Last time we talked a bit about treating pain. Let’s talk a bit more about your approach to treating chronic pain and I’d love to get your opinion on how cannabis can aid in helping with the present opioid crises.
- How effective is cannabis with treating skin diseases, such as psoriasis? What approach do you use with your patients?
- Have you had positive results with using topicals? How do they work with pain? Why is it so important for people to seek out professional medical guidance when seeking treatment for chronic conditions with cannabis?
- Cannabis has received some bad press about its potential for causing heart attacks and yet, we hear that it is of benefit for people with heart disease. What is your approach to safely treating your patients with heart disease with cannabis?
- Do you have any advice for people who having to deal with serious chronic conditions but are overwhelmed with the plethora of conflicting advice that is freely available on the internet?
CLICK HERE to go to Dr. Patel’s YouTube Channel to see her excellent videos.
CLICK HERE to go to contact Dr. Patel’s and go to her website
CLICK HERE to email Jim Jensen
CLICK HERE to request membership to The Medical Pot Guide Private Facebook Group!
IS MEDICAL CANNABIS RIGHT FOR YOU?
This new interactive PDF will guide you through the medical cannabis jungle!
The New Cannabis Patients Road-Map & Guide
This PDF contains an interactive road-map that will lead you through the many decisions that you may face when considering whether medical cannabis is right for you.
…also included is a new patients guide that will ensure that your first experience with cannabis is a good one!
…and of course I’ve included my 10 favorite strains of medical cannabis!