I think that you are really going to like this show.
Diana Peña and Jeff Caliri are the founders of Myriams Hope, a medical cannabis collective, which has been specializing in custom product formulations for their patients since 2013.
Jeff and Diana have successfully worked with hundreds of patients seeking help in treating ailments including cancer, epilepsy, Parkinson’s Disease and
Alzihemers. Many doctors and nurses call on Jeff & Diana for help with dosing their patients with medical cannabis.
I heard them speak at the United Patients Group conference on Medical Cannabis in late may of this year and I can tell you that they are truly pioneers providing an incredible service to their patients. They have an amazing story that I’m very honored to share.
In the interview Diana & Jeff answer the following questions:
- Tell us a bit about who you are and what you were doing prior to founding Myriams Hope.
- who is Myriam? And what is the story of how you came to create Myriam’s Hope
- What was and is your biggest challenge with working with a product and service that the mere possession of is still considered a felony in many states?
- Can you tell us about the whole dosing procedure? Why is it so important and What is the process that you use to determine the best dose for your patients?
- Many people still believe that you have to smoke cannabis to obtain its medicinal effects. What are the delivery methods that your patients use?
- What are some of the chronic conditions that you have successfully treated with your patients?
- can you share with us some of the success stories of your patients?
- What advice do you have for somebody who is suffering with a chronic illness but is afraid of using cannabis for any number of reasons?
CLICK HERE to go to the Myriams Hope website
CLICK HERE to go to the Myriams Hope Facebook group
CLICK HERE to send an email to Diana & Jeff
CLICK HERE for more information on the band Daytime NightLife!