Listen to this!
Do you, or somebody that you care about, have to deal with the daily struggle and fear associated with multiple sclerosis?
If so, then you will want to listen to this podcast.
In it, I have a very open, honest and informative conversation with Joel Greengrass, the CEO of Theramu, a CBD Company located in Bakersfield, California.
Joel has personally dealt with the ravages of MS for over a decade.
In our conversation, Joel shares the story of how turning to medical cannabis to treat his Multiple Sclerosis has changed his life and why he is now dedicated to helping as many people as he can with MS as well as many other chronic conditions.
Joel is a man on a mission that you should all know about.
In the interview Joel discusses:
- His personal story of how he went from being a fast-rising executive among America’s top 100 corporations to the CEO of Theramu, a California based CBD oil company.
- Joel talks about the basics of Multiple Sclerosis and it’s potential effects on the body and mind.
- Joel talks about how and why medical cannabis works so well for treating MS.
- Joel shares specifics on how he treats himself with medical cannabis.
- Joel discusses why emu oil is so effective as a carrier oil.
- Joel talks about how CBD works as a neuro-protectorant.
- Joel discusses how he was able to stop taking 7 pharmaceuticals because of medical cannabis.
- Joel talks about the importance of micro-dosing and why it is such a game-changer.
- Joel discusses the extraction process that he prefers to produce his cannabis oils.
- Joel does a deep-dive into emu oil and why it is superior to the others as a carrier oil.
- Joel shares the benefits of ingesting emu oil.
- Joel addresses the concern that some people have with using a product derived from an animal.
- Joel discusses some of the cosmetic benefits of emu oil.
- Joel discusses his company and how they have raised the bar so high on customer care.
- Joel discusses Theramu’s 100% money back guarantee.
- Joel talks about why Theramu may be more costly then some of its competitors.
- Joel discusses the legality of Theramu in all 50 states considering the DEAs antiquated stance that CBD is a schedule 1 substance.
- Joel talks about the future of Theramu and medical cannabis.
- Joel shares his recommendations for people with MS who are interested in looking at medical cannabis as a viable treatment option.