These are the medical resources that I know, and trust, who can provide you a telephone or Skype consultation for very reasonable fees. Many of them will even provide consultations for people outside of the United States.
These medical professionals will work with your own doctor to ensure that you have the absolute best treatment and dosing advice.
Calla Spring Wellness, a one-of-a-kind medical consultation service which is able to effectively work with patients around the world via telephone or Skype. This consultation service is available worldwide, regardless of the legal status of medical cannabis within the state or country.
Calla Spring Wellness is a team of highly qualified medical professionals.
Their services include:
- Individualized Dosing Instructions Calculated to mg
- Maximized Cannabinoid Efficacy
- Cannabis Strain Test Result Interpretation
- Strain Recommendations
- Medical Record Review
- Diet and Supplement Review and Recommendations
- Drug Review and Interaction Prevention
- Review and Application of Specific Relevant Research
- Recommendations for Cannabinoid Treatment of Chemo and Radiation Side Effects
- Recommendations for Reduction of High Dose Cannabinoid Therapy Side Effects
- Reference and Utilization of Collected Proprietary Scientific Data
- Data Collection for Continuing Research and Development
- Follow up Care and One Free Follow up Consult
They specialize in treating:
- Pediatric & Adult Cancers
- Pediatric & Adult Seizure Epilepsy
- Neurological Disorders (Parkinson’s Disease, ALS, MS)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Crohn’s Disease
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Pain
- Genetic Disorders
The United Patients Group (UPG) is an excellent resource and trusted leader in Medical Cannabis for physicians, patients and organizations. UPG acts as a virtual hand for patients, by helping them navigate through this ever-changing industry.
Corinne and John Malanca have created a wonderful resource that I am very proud to recommend to anybody looking for the the industry standard in medical cannabis education and medical resources. Tragically, Corinne Malanca passed away in 2017. We will miss her very much.
One of the services that they provide is an outstanding consultation service with a team of health professionals. The have a wide range of specialists available via telephone and online video. Many of their medical professionals also offer worldwide consultations too.
CLICK HERE to schedule a consultation
CLICK HERE to hear an interview with Corinne and John Malanca
Green Health Consultants is another resource that I often recommend. They are very professional and will provide consultations with anybody who lives in a state where medical cannabis is legal.
CLICK HERE to hear an interview that I did with Eloise Theisen, founder of Green Health Consultants.
Founder Eloise Theisen (MSN, RN, AGPCNP-BC) and her team are compassionate, highly knowledgeable healthcare professionals dedicated to ensuring patients receive the qualified counseling they need to safely, effectively use cannabinoids to manage a health condition, treat an illness, and reduce their intake of pharmaceuticals.
Eloise Theisen, MSN, RN, AGPCNP-BC
Ms. Theisen was a board member of the American Cannabis Nurses Association that helped develop certification classes for health care practitioners and dispensary employees interested in becoming more knowledgable and credentialed in cannabis / cannabinoid therapy.
CLICK HERE to contact Green Health Consultants