Listen to This!
This episode is very special for me because I have as my guest, Chris Grisolia. Now you may not know him by name but there is a very good chance that you’ve seen some of his videos. In fact, Chris’s videos have had over 115,000 views!
I can relate with Chris big-time because we are both Grandpas on a mission to spread the truth about medical cannabis.
Since the tragic death of his son, William, to epilepsy in June of 2016, Chris has dedicated much of his life to learning everything there is to know about medical cannabis AND to share that knowledge with as many people as possible both in the United States and around the world with a goal to unite our voices to change our cannabis laws NOW, not later.
Chris has now produced over 18 videos from Gramps Place, his backyard shed converted to a video studio.
I love the way Chris presents the truth and history of medical cannabis in his easy to watch, down-home style. And I’m not alone. Over 100,000 people have discovered Chris and have been sharing his story and videos everywhere.
In this interview, Chris answers the following questions:
- Will you share with us the story of what happened to your son?
- Why do you believe that your son would still be here today if he had legal access to cannabis?
- What made you decide to become such a vocal activist for medical cannabis?
- What is your personal history with cannabis?
- Tell us the story of how you created Gramps Place.
- Tell us about the videos that you’re making in Gramps Place.
- What has been the response of people and social media to your videos?
- Are there any other ways in which you are reaching out to educate people?
- Have you had contact with the government in regards to changing the laws?
- Tell us about the medical cannabis studies that stand out to you that people need to know about.
- You make references to God in your videos and your message. What is your message to Christians as to how you can support your claims that God provided cannabis for our benefit?
- Have your friends and family been supportive of your medical cannabis activism?
- What advice do you have for people who may benefit from cannabis but find themselves living in an illegal state?
CLICK HERE to contact Chris via Facebook Messenger.
CLICK HERE to go to the Something has to change and NOW! Facebook Group.
CLICK HERE to go to the Something has to change and NOW! YouTube Channel.
Wouldn’t you LOVE to learn how to make your own medicine?
If So than CLICK HERE!
IS MEDICAL CANNABIS RIGHT FOR YOU?
This new interactive PDF will guide you through the medical cannabis jungle!
The New Cannabis Patients Road-Map & Guide
This PDF contains an interactive road-map that will lead you through the many decisions that you may face when considering whether medical cannabis is right for you.
…also included is a new patients guide that will ensure that your first experience with cannabis is a good one!
…and of course I’ve included my 10 favorite strains of medical cannabis!