In this in-depth interview, Dr. Rachna Patel discusses many aspects of using CBD oil including what it is, how it works, how to get it, who should use it and who shouldn’t use it.
No matter where you are in your medical cannabis education you will learn a lot from this podcast. I know that I did.
Many of you already know Dr. Patel as the medical marijuana expert from her YouTube channel where she has over 100 videos on medical cannabis, and you can now add CBD oil expert onto that moniker because she just published her new book titled, The CBD Oil Solution.
In this interview Dr. Patel answers the following questions:
- How did you become interested in medical cannabis?
- What is CBD is a why has it become so popular?
- What is the endocannabinoid system and how does CBD and THC affect it?
- What is the difference between hemp CBD oil AND cannabis derived CBD oil?
- Can you talk about the differences and benefits of isolates vs full-spectrum CBD oil?
- How does CBD interact with THC?
- Can you talk a bit about the efficacy of medical cannabis with treating pain?
- What do you recommend to your patients who don’t respond well when trying to treat pain with cannabis?
- What is the Patel Protocol?
- What should people know about the different dosing methods and CBD bio-availability?
- Do the inflammatory properties of sugar work against the anti-inflammatory properties of CBD?
- Are there any negative side effects with CBD?
- Is CBD oil safe for women who are pregnant or nursing?
- What are your experiences with using CBD as a treatment for your patients with sleep issues?
- What should people look for on test results for CBD products?
- Tell us about the CBD product that you offer through your website.
- Where is your medical practice located and how can people contact you if they are interested in your medical services?
- Where can people find your book, The CBD Oil Solution?
- Where can people find you on social media?
Are You Interested in the Best CBD Products?
Here are two CBD Companies That I LOVE and am proud to stand behind!
Go to Dr. Patel’s YouTube Channel
Go to Dr. Rachna Patel’s Website
Buy Dr. Patel’s Book
Come Join the Essential Boomer Members Community Private Facebook Group
learn all about natural, science-based, life-hacks that can add years of healthy living to your life in a fun community!
If, like me, learning all about natural, science-based, life-hacks that can add years of healthy living to your life is your juice, AND you would enjoy being a part of a community of smart and fun people who share your interest, then I cordially invite you to come join us at The Essential Boomer Members Community Private Facebook Group.
We’re a small but mighty Facebook group who have a passion for healthy living and having fun. And It’s free of course. Come join us.