Listen to This!
In episode 46, I am very honored to have as my guest, Dan Dechynne, an industry veteran who has been deep in the trenches of the cannabis industry for years.
He’s been closely involved with many aspects of this industry, from cultivation to making concentrates, and now to working with Goat labs as well as CBD broker, or as he likes to call it, a facilitator.
In this interview, Dan provides us with a stark look behind the curtain revealing the forces behind the legalization of cannabis and how it has had such an adverse impact on medical cannabis.
Dan knows this industry and doesn’t pull his punches when it comes to sharing the truth of what’s happening to it now, and where it’s going.
This is a very important interview for anybody who is interested in medical cannabis, as well as recreational.
In this interview Dan talks about:
- How he first became interested in cannabis leading to his present position with Goat Labs.
- Goat labs and why they are such a unique lab.
- Why testing is so important.
- How consumers can ensure that their medical and recreational cannabis is safe.
- The questions consumers should be asking their dispensaries before purchasing
- How recreational cannabis has hurt the medical cannabis industry and small growers.
- The biggest misconceptions that most people have about the hemp industry.
- Things that people should know when considering hemp CBD oil.
- The latest ruling from the DEA regarding CBD remaining as a schedule I substance and how it will affect the industry.
- How the trend toward legalization has affected the black market.
- The future of cannabis here in the world.
- Final advice for those who are new to medical cannabis.
CLICK HERE to go to Goat Labs
CLICK HERE to go to Dan DeChynne’s Facebook Page
I hope that my conversation with Dan has helped you to see the bigger picture of the price that many are paying to be a part of these historical times.
The genie is out of the bottle. The legality of medical cannabis and recreational cannabis is spreading throughout our country and our planet. It is a growing wave that will not be stopped.
Now the question is… what path will the industry follow and at what cost?
I believe that we all have a lot more influence on it’s direction than we know.
My sincere hope is that we will all put our differences aside and combine our voices together in the worthy pursuit of the open and easy access to cannabis for everybody. This really is a human right. It is our manifest destiny.
This is a cause that crosses all partisan lines. Knowledge is power and it is our duty to share this knowledge. We cannot let cannabis become the next corporate controlled commodity to be bound to the whims of big corporations, lobbyists, and money-hungry governments.
I also believe that if we can come together on this struggle, then we can use our momentum to stay together to take on the immense challenges that have split our country and our world. There is power in truth and we should all demand it. And there is power in our numbers that are growing every day. I truly believe in all of you.