I’m very pleased to have Amy Mellen as my guest on episode 12. Amy is an amazing woman and a true survivor. Amy shares the inspirational story of how cannabis saved her after years of pain, darkness and addiction to pharmaceuticals following two terrible automobile accidents, which almost took her life.
In the interview, Amy talks in detail about what it was like to go through detox from over 20 pharmaceuticals and how cannabis helped her with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome, also known as PAWS. She also talks about how cannabis was instrumental in her losing over 190 lbs. We can all learn a lot from Amy. You will want to hear her story.
- Amy tells us what her life was like prior to her first, near-death automobile accident in 2006.
- Amy talks about how drastically the accident changed her life.
- Amy talks about the plethora of pharmaceutical medications that she eventually became addicted to.
- Amy tells us how and why she had her 2nd accident and how that changed the course of her life.
- Amy talks about how she was introduced to cannabis and how it saved her life.
- Amy talks about what it was like to go through detox from 20 different medications.
- Amy talks about how cannabis helped her with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Amy talks about how cannabis has helped her with Post Acute Withdrawal Syndrome (PAWS).
- Amy shares how cannabis was instrumental in her losing over 190 pounds and how that changed her life.
- Amy talks about why she has become an outspoken advocate for cannabis and what she is doing to get the word out.
- Amy offers advice for anybody who is struggling with addiction.