Listen to This!
I really think you will love this interview as it is filled with great tips and advice for all of you who want to make your own medicine along with excellent advice on how to treat many of the conditions that you may be struggling with.
Sage is the CEO of Sage Advice LLC and has helped thousands of people dealing with a variety of conditions such as cancer, Crohn’s disease, diabetes, arthritis, IBS, anxiety, PTSD, lupus, Lyme’s disease, glaucoma, seizure disorders, and dementia.
Sage has over 20 years experience in the field of cannabis therapy recipe creation where she has successfully combined her knowledge of medical cannabis with her love of culinary science, medicinal herbs, and essential oils.
Sage has successfully treated her own glaucoma, with the help of cannabis edibles. Sage is a treasure and has a wealth of information about medical cannabis and shares many golden nuggets of advice in this value-laden interview.
In this interview Sage answers the following questions:
- Will you share your story of how you became interested in medical cannabis by treating yourself with medical cannabis.
- How do you recommend people treat their own glaucoma?
It seems to me one of the stumbling blocks for many people is that glaucoma is best treated with cannabis when there is a consistent level of cannabis in your system, yet many people do not want to be high all the time. How would you address this issue?
- You list in your bio that you’re an independent researcher for medical cannabis. Will you tell us about that?
- What do you think is the biggest misconception that people have about medical cannabis? Hint … decarboxylation!
- You have a lot of experience with pairing therapeutic herbs with cannabis. Can you share with us you’re your most effective pairings and how you use them?
- Let’s talk about carrier oils. What they are, why they are important, and what should we know about them?
- What are your favorite medical cannabis strains? why, and for what?
- Do you ever use raw cannabis in your treatments?
- What Is your approach or protocol for dosing?
- What tips do you have for people who are making and using edibles?
- You’ve worked with many people who are fighting cancer. Can you share with us the important considerations of treating cancer with cannabis?
- What are the biggest mistakes that most people make when trying to treat themselves with cannabis?
- What is your opinion of Hemp CBD oil vs full-plant non-hemp CBD oil?
- Tell us about your consulting business.
- Is there anything else that you’d like to share with us as far as projects that you are involved with?
- Do you have any final advice for anybody who is trying to make their own medicine with cannabis?
CLICK HERE to contact Sage
CLICK HERE to go to Sage’s Website
CLICK HERE to go to Sage’s Facebook Page
CLICK HERE to read the research study on how temperature affects cannabinoids.
“…Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
Would you love to be able to grow your own cannabis?
… and make your own edibles?
… and make your own concentrates and tinctures?
… and make your own topicals and lotions?
… and to learn how to do it from real experts?
… and get advice on how to use your own medicine from real medical professionals?
… and to do it all from inside of your own private and secure community of medical cannabis users who will also be sharing their knowledge and expertise?
If this sounds like something that you’d like, then I have some very good news for you!
The Medical Pot Guide DIY Members Community has officially launched!
CLICK HERE for more details!
CLICK HERE to request membership to The Medical Pot Guide Private Facebook Group!
IS MEDICAL CANNABIS RIGHT FOR YOU?
This new interactive PDF will guide you through the medical cannabis jungle!
The New Cannabis Patients Road-Map & Guide
This PDF contains an interactive road-map that will lead you through the many decisions that you may face when considering whether medical cannabis is right for you.
…also included is a new patients guide that will ensure that your first experience with cannabis is a good one!
…and of course I’ve included my 10 favorite strains of medical cannabis!
Don’t miss a single episode of the Medical Pot Guide Podcast
CLICK HERE to email Jim Jensen
Become a member of The Medical Pot Guide!
CLICK HERE for more information on the band Daytime NightLife!