In Part II, Debbie M Wilson PhD, continues sharing the story of her arduous quest to obtain the cannabis oil that saved her life after 20 years of pharmaceuticals ravaged her body and her mind.
It is then that she became a fierce advocate for the disabled as well as an advocate for the legal access and use of medical cannabis. This lead her to a high-profile legal battle with the pharmaceutical giant Pfiezer, as well as confronting the state and federal government. Debbie’s riveting and inspirational story is a must listen for everyone.
In Part II
- Debbie talks about the decision to use medical cannabis and the unconscionable emotional price she paid.
- Debbie tells the remarkable story of how she was able to move her family cross-country to Oregon to gain access to cannabis oil.
- Debbie talks about the very real legal dangers she faced in trying to obtain medical cannabis.
- Debbie talks about her pioneering efforts to affect big changes for the disabled.
- Debbie talks about how she successfully took on the giant pharma Pfiezer.
- Debbie talks about how she was “bricked” by the the federal government while taking on the TSA.
- Debbie talks about how she has become an outspoken advocate for medical cannabis.
- Debbie talks about the benefits of taking raw THC – A for dementia and seizures.
CLICK HERE to go to Debbie’s Place – This is where her writings, videos and resources are located. Check it out!
CLICK HERE to go to Noahs Ark Consulting
CLICK HERE to go to Debbie’s Brain Injury Awareness Facebook Page.
CLICK HERE for more information on the band Daytime NightLife!